Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lnova

Need help to access my Discovery + subscription

I have been having the same problem! Been spending a lot of time trying to contact Roku about my Discovery+ subscription that I am now unable to watch! Even though my credit card is being charged every month but it says my Discovery account is inactive! Finally contacted Discovery and they can't find my account anywhere in the system so I have to contact Roku because I signed up on their platform!

Not happy!!!!!!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Support Page on ROKU does not load

@lnova, are you trying to access it through The Roku Channel or through the stand-alone Discovery+ channel/app?  Try it both ways; they're mutually exclusive.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Need help to access my Discovery + subscription

Hi @lnova,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand you are having difficulties accessing your Discovery + subscription. 

As mentioned by @renojim, could you please verify if the issue you are running into is when you're accessing the content of Discovery + standalone or through The Roku channel?

In addition, are you being prompted with an error message when trying to send a Support request? Have you tried logging in from another device or browser so you're able to send a Support request?

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos