Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MK656

Need TSN app in Canada for FIFA World Cup 2022

Is there a TSN chanel or app? If not, I think Canadian viewers need one asap because as it stands, that's the only way to stream  the 2022 FIFA world cup in Canada.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Need TSN app in Canada for FIFA World Cup 2022

It would be up to TSN to create a Roku channel/app.  There's no mention of it on their website, but they do offer a lot of different platforms:

https://www.tsn.ca/tsn-go-mobile-platforms-1.432055

I don't know if casting from one of the mobile apps to a Roku device is an option.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Exploited

There is a TSN Streaming Channel on Roku.

I installed it and purchased a TSNDirect subscription right from the app.

However I just spent 5 hours with technical support and was unable to get it to work -- and this despite having opened two accounts and subscriptions.

Does not work on a web browser on a Mac or Windows using the browsers they said supported it.

I cancelled TSN (both subscriptions) and decided to get a subscription for 1 month with FUBO.tv (it is cheaper at $14.95 if you go through their web site at https://fubo.tv/) -- then install the app from Roku.

0 Kudos
howso

Doee Fubo include TSN channel?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Now I see two TSN channels in the Canada Channel Store:

https://channelstore.roku.com/en-ca/search/tsn

The fact that's there's two and neither has any ratings makes me think someone doesn't know what he's doing.

Edit:  Never mind.  It shows up twice for me for some reason, but both link to the same channel.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Natsu1186

Does fubo tv provide world cup streaming in canada

0 Kudos
otty
Channel Surfer

I read that Fubo does not provide world cup in Canada. Only TSN. The TSN app does not work properly on Roku. Finally now the live stream is working but you cannot watch past matches. It seems they are slowly working on it. I just use my laptop and connect it to my tv. Sucks that TSN only provides 540p quality for past matches. I cannot stay awake to watch all the matches overnight... BEll is the worst.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.