Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daris

Re: NEWSMAX PLUS ROKU Password Error

It doesn’t matter what I do it doesn’t send email to correct anything 

0 Kudos
BillyBobLeeSwag
Reel Rookie

Re: NEWSMAX PLUS IS A GO, they heard our complaints and fixed things

Welp as of this evening, after making sure app & Roku are updated, subscription has been paid in full for the year on launch day my NEWSMAX+ will not stream the live channel. I've logged in and out powered off TV etc. I'm not sure what's up but I am wondering if anyone who's been using it has suddenly run into this. 

If you have please give us a reply with how you corrected it.

I personally don't think this is a coincidence. Not with Trump out there crushing it. I wouldn't be surprised one but if someone out there has been instructed to attack the network or something. They don't want us seeing anything they don't want to show us. That's exactly why NEWSMAX went this route! 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can not get news max plus on my tablet why?

0 Kudos
Rickmik
Binge Watcher

Yep, and it's already March and I haven't been able to use my paid subscription as advertised since November of last year. This is probably the most poorly designed streaming application service that I have ever encountered, and neither Newsmax nor Roku have been receptive or responsive to the many complaints that have been logged since subscribing.

0 Kudos
tld6008
Channel Surfer

Why haven't you cancelled? If subscribers don't cancel this **bleep** service why should Newmax fix it? I cancelled after 2 weeks and won't re-subscribe until I see no negative connection issues.

0 Kudos
Greenie
Streaming Star

Not sure why you are having problems - it's been flawless for me since the middle of November.

JackD356
Binge Watcher

Because it is a garbage service OWNED by a Clinton donor and just because it works for a few does not mean it works for everyone. They are getting as bad as fox at any rate. Try Real America's Voice, it's free and it does work...

SJW3
Reel Rookie

I paid for a year subscription several months ago and still have to enter my password every few weeks, last week I had to enter it twice. The other subscriptions I have with Roku just never ask for it after the first time. what's going on with Newsmax?

0 Kudos
Greenie
Streaming Star

I entered the password once in November and have not had to re-enter it again.

0 Kudos
Rickmik
Binge Watcher

This long-time Newsmax viewer paid for the premium annual subscription (Platinum) in November 2023 and have been unable to reliably or conveniently view either the live or on-demand programming ever since. Roku does not appear to allow one to remove the app and reload it, but only allows cancellation of the auto-renewal function. Have tried to contact Roku and Newsmax both with no joy. This is the most frustrating application that this subscriber has ever encountered.

0 Kudos