Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NESN 360 Won't Load Beyond Landing Page

Jump to solution

Just logged into the NESN 360 app, and it will not load the usual landing page. It was fine Tuesday night when I watched the Bruins game. Got home from work and the attached image is all I'm getting. Doesn't appear to have been an update. Mobile version of the app on my phone works fine.

Help?

1000000172.jpg

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: NESN 360 Won't Load Beyond Landing Page

Jump to solution

Hi Community users!

Thanks for reaching us here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for flagging this playback issue with the NESN 360 channel on your Roku devices.

We suggest taking a closer look at some troubleshooting provided by our support page here: How to resolve a channel playback issue.

Or if this has been done and the issue still exists, we'd suggest reporting this to the channel support team for further assistance. Most of the channels on Roku are handled directly by the channel providers themselves.

You can contact them here: NESN 360

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Mzmicho1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Mine too ! 

0 Kudos
Mzmicho1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Mine same and my fathers house too !

0 Kudos
Wjhis10

Jump to solution

Same screen here. Works on iPhone though 

0 Kudos
Roylaflesh

Jump to solution

Same here in Connecticut 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users!

Thanks for reaching us here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for flagging this playback issue with the NESN 360 channel on your Roku devices.

We suggest taking a closer look at some troubleshooting provided by our support page here: How to resolve a channel playback issue.

Or if this has been done and the issue still exists, we'd suggest reporting this to the channel support team for further assistance. Most of the channels on Roku are handled directly by the channel providers themselves.

You can contact them here: NESN 360

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.