Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
martienicolardi
Streaming Star

Re: NBC SPORTS APP Error Code: Cloudpath ErrorRetransUserMVPDBlacklisted

Jump to solution

Finally!!!! They finally fixed it. The NBC Sports App updated to version 9.0. Like it was said on previous text, update, remove and reinstall App. I can now watch my Phillies 🎉🎉🎉🎉 and Sixers 🥳

Congratulations Roku Community forum users! 

afmarsh
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Excellent! And I am not surprised that I am finding this out from my fellow users rather than from someone from Roku. At least I don't have to buy a second fire stick now.

excellent! And I am not surprised that I am finding this out from my fellow users rather than from someone from Roku. At least I don't have to buy a second fire stick now.

I have to say though… I like the fire stick a lot better.

4bsimp
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I purchased  another firestick. Seems the lack of response from the Roku team about these messages is concerning. The excellent options with the firestick offers has moved me off of the Roku software platform.

Good luck with Roku stuff. 

0 Kudos
martienicolardi
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Tried to use the Fire stick and ran into issues. But, since NBS Sports App updated to 9.0 I am able to watch local sports live

Larryd224
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

we're...BACK BABY

0 Kudos
ernieba1
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Anyone know the Sixers' record while we were gone?

Larryd224
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

😆😁😆👍

0 Kudos
Amyw717
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

7 weeks and almost 300 posts later!

as mentioned before, I am the original poster. I want to thank so many of you who continued to be persistent like I was, continued to provide repeated information that we had already provided. We didn’t give up, and it’s finally been fixed!

domd
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I haven’t had a chance to check, but there’s a Phills  game tonight. So I’ll unlink, remove the channel, and reinstall, relink and see what happens 

martienicolardi
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Well that was short lived, now I can't get the Phillies on my Roku device. It worked last night but not tonight on one of my devices but the other one is fine. I'm at a loss. I have to use the Fire stick again 😔