Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tumeltyr
Reel Rookie

Re: NBC SPORTS APP Error Code: Cloudpath ErrorRetransUserMVPDBlacklisted

Jump to solution

NBC Sports Version 7.32 build 0 

Model: 3941X - Roku Express 4K+

Serial Number: X016009HN9M9

Device ID: S07P514HN9M9

Software Version: 11.5.0 build 4312-CR

afmarsh
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

don't bother with all that. We all know this has nothing to do with our systems, our Internet providers, our cable providers, our streaming service providers… It has everything to do with the NBC Sports app on Roku that was updated on February 28. Version 7.32. Period.

I hate to say it but I'm ready to go out and buy a fire stick. Which really sucks I should not have to do that. But it's been two months and it's obvious with all the posts that Roku employees make that nobody reads what's happening here and nobody cares.

Larryd224
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Totally.....Agree........

0 Kudos
4bsimp
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Buy the firestick. Roku will not see the advertisement revenue loss for at least a year. 

In the meantime you can enjoy the firestick features and options that Roku does not have.

jakerut

Jump to solution

Still having the issue after checking for updates, restarting my machine, removing and adding the channel, unlinking and re-linking my cable provider, etc. I’ve been having this issue for months. Glad to see this latest attempt at fixing, at least. 

My channel version is 7.32 build 0.

Many thanks!

mmatthew2
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

If it also doesn't occasionally work on my phone, laptop, tablet or Xbox whose to say a Fire stick would be any different?

0 Kudos
afmarsh
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Fire Stick is definitely different. I finally had enough and bought one yesterday. Watched the Sixers and Phillies games on it, no issues. Also never had an issue with my iphone, ipad or PC. Only with Roku.

So I've solved my issue for one of my TVs. But then we also have a Roku TV...

joepaville
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I tried the fix ... Didn't solve the problem. I still get that "Blacklisted" error message when trying to access live sporets using the NBC Sports Roku channel. 

0 Kudos
4bsimp
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Buy a firestick.

blufortwo
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Or use a chromecast with google tv. They are cheaper than fire sticks and they allow you to cast if you need as well. Just disappointed that I have a roku tv. It's just silly to use another device when roku is built in. 

0 Kudos