Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Larryd224
Roku Guru

Re: NBC SPORTS APP Error Code: Cloudpath ErrorRetransUserMVPDBlacklisted

Jump to solution

Hang in there.....very frustrating 

0 Kudos
Amyw717
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R @You need to remove this marked as a solution, as you can see this is NOT RESOLVED. Please update this thread and remove it marked as resolved. 

Spaz617
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Still the same issue. Works in my Samsung tv, but not my Roku tv. I can't believe someone marked this as fixed. Did they even check? This gives me about zero confidence this is getting the attention it deserves. I'm probably going to purchase 2 new tvs this year. A Roku device will not be on that list. 

afmarsh
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

it's been over a month and over 180 posts in this thread. I'm really sorry I bought a Roku TV.

Altpr
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same issue here. Unlinked, uninstalled app reinstalled it, relink tv provider and still get the same error. Logged in using a spare Firestick and had no issues, so I was able to watch the game-had it not been for that Firestick. Obviously a Roku/App issue and from the looks of it it hasn't been fixed for a while. 

4bsimp
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

This issue is exhausting. The resolution is to buy a firestick and or a samsung tv. 

Do not buy a Roku tv or a Roku stick. You will have the same issue. Maybe not now but as they chose to ignore software issues today they will continue their lack of product support in the future.

Maxmus

Jump to solution

My nbc sports is still not working.  Says I am blacked out but I like in Philly.  This just started a few days ago

Maxmus

Jump to solution

I emaile nbc help.   No help given

Mollybbbb
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I am going to try to contact the Phillies organization and let them know that loyal fans are being Blacklisted from watching their games by Roku and NBC sports. Perhaps they will help. 

Mollybbbb
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Not fixed. All weekend with no regional sports on the Roku/NBC sports app. I am hoping y’all are just on a holiday break and will properly address this problem.