Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Billsmith1975
Reel Rookie

Movie "Porky's" has no sound on Roku

"Porky's" has no sound on "FreebieTV" other movies have sound and other apps have sound. The Roku interface has sound. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Movie "Porky's" has no sound on Roku

Freebie TV is a 3rd party app. You need to contact them to correct their copy.

https://freebie.tv/ 

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Movie "Porky's" has no sound on Roku

@Billsmith1975 

It may have already been resolved as the audio seems to be playing fine.

If still a no-go on your end, try going to the Settings/Audio on your Roku device and see if changing some of the settings there help to resolve your issue.

It played fine on my Ultra 4660 with Audio Mode set to Auto (DD) and all my others also set to Auto.

In the seperate Audio Options (press asterick *) while watching, all audio modes of Off, Leveling, Night also appeared to work with movie.

----

Try performing a System Restart on your device (Settings/System/System Restart or Settings/System/Power/System Restart) and see if that helps.  May have just been a glitch.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.