Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gcianna
Reel Rookie

Missing episode 11 of Outsourced

My boyfriend and I are about halfway through Outsourced which is actually only a 1 season show, and suddenly at the end of episode 10 it starts up episode 12…so I go to the episode list to find 11, and it’s not there, anywhere. Why is this? Was the episode taken out/off the air for a reason? I tried Googling but found nothing specific to the series/episode. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Missing episode 11 of Outsourced

Greeting @gcianna

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you are seeing and we'd like to look into this further. To clarify, you are streaming Outsourced TV Show through The Roku Channel? Is episode 11 the only one that's been missed?

Have you tried restarting your Roku device and seeing if it helps? We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

Keep us posted on what you find out. 

Regards,
Nimfaout

0 Kudos
gcianna
Reel Rookie

Hi @RokuNimfa-C ,

Thanks for your response. Yes, we are watching Outsourced on the Roku Channel and it is only episode 11 that is missing. I have both updated and restarted my Roku player and it did not make episode 11 suddenly appear, it is still missing. 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

@gcianna 

Thanks for following up. 

We can try a few steps here. Have you tried to remove the channel and see if it helps? If you haven't tried it yet, you can remove the affected channel and re-install it. To ensure the process is successful, restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu.

Kindly, could you check this TV Show as well on your Roku mobile app or Roku website to see if there's any difference?

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos