Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wu7chamber

Midnight Pulp Standalone App

Good evening. Trying to install Midnight Pulp on my Roku prompts me to subscribe with Roku. Is there a way to login with an existing Midnight Pulp account? Looks like Roku wants me to subscribe through them, but I don't know if I'm missing something. I certainly don't want to subscribe twice. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Midnight Pulp Standalone App

@Wu7chamber 

You should be able to use this standalone Midnight Pulp channel/app if you have an existing subscription or wish to subscribe directly with the provider and not through Roku.

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/b29f2ccc81b4bca3dc40ad3b188cee9b/midnightpu#!

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Mcg67

Re: Midnight Pulp Standalone App

Following up, as I am experiencing the same issue: I have a TCM television with Roku built in. The only options for the Midnight Pulp channel are the free version with ads (that I can sign into with my paid subscription, but it still shows me ads) and the Midnight Pulp with Roku version, which only offers the option of starting a new free trial with a new account that I'd have to pay for.

I want to sign into an MP app that lets me access the ad-free content I paid for in my annual subscription, good through August of 2025.

Is that possible on my TCM tv, or on the Roku Ultra device I have in another room?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.