Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: MLB subscription through Roku not working!

Jump to solution

@Joepepsi, try removing it with the mobile app.  Use the "Search" at the bottom of the app to search for "MLB" and click on it when it comes up.  You should have an option to "Launch" or "Remove".  Once you remove it, make sure you perform a "System restart" on your Roku device from Settings->System or Settings->System->Power (depending on your Roku device).  Once it restarts (you might want to verify that it's really gone), add it again and see what happens.

Good luck!

Roku Mobile App - Free for iOS® or Android™ | Roku

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Joepepsi
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

You're grasping at straws.  Point is, Roku has no customer service to help their customers. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Joepepsi, I don't disagree with you, but did you try what I suggested?  Take some advice, never subscribe to anything through a third party like Roku.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
BandW94

Jump to solution

Hi - Roku +4 will not let me remove the MLB channel!  Help!  

0 Kudos
GaryMai
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Wanted to let you know I got mine working. It turns out an old employer had me install a VPN (software) for security reasons. I then added a router for this VPN a couple of years ago. The MLB station apparently didn't like this VPN but didn't say anything about it being the issue. I just turned off the second router that had the VPN installed and used my Cox Cable router. No problems signing into MLB. No problems watching games (blackout rules still apply of course.)

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
michb740

Jump to solution

Can’t get MLB games that we are not in the blackout zone.  We have Xfinity internet to which our Roku stick is wirelessly connected.  MLB says the issue is that the Roku IP address 10.0.0.78 shows as a VPN but we do not and have never had a VPN.  The MLB app works fine on our phones connected to the same wireless Xfinity wifi.  So why doesn’t the app work on the Roku?????

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.