Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Lost all my antenna channels

I used to have local channels on my Roku. Now I am presented with it looks like hundreds of online channels that I have no interest in. I cannot find my local channels. Why do you clowns insist on pushing this **bleep** onto me? I have no desire to watch your your online garbage. I want my f****** local channels. What the f*** is wrong with you people? Call me. Don. 541-915-3062 can you prove that roco is anything more than a joke? Do you listen to your customers?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Lost all my antenna channels

@Unhappyvictim 

Do not select the LiveTV from the side menu. (those are streaming channels).

If you have a RokuTV (as opposed to a Roku device connected to the TV via HDMI), then look for a tile icon on the Home Screen amongst the apps also called LiveTV. (this is actually an "input" called LiveTV).

To watch locals/antenna/OTA content, you need to select this input.

----

If your Live Input is missing, enable it under Settings/TV Inputs.

To rename this input (ie. Antenna TV), rename it under Settings/TV Inputs/Rename

To hide the streaming channels, hide them under Settings/TV Inputs/Manage channels/Hide Streaming Channels.

----

Adviseable to remove your phone number from the previous posting unless you want to invite potential scammers and fraudsters to contact you. (at the top right of your posting you will see threee vertical dots.  Select it and then choose Edit in order to modiy your posting).

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.