Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tangeed

Logging into the allblk app from a different tv

How do I log into allblk on a different tv? It’s saying I have to subscribe but I have a subscription on another tv

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Logging into the allblk app from a different tv

@Tangeed 

If you signed up for AllBlk directly with https://allblk.tv/, then you should be able to view on any supported device.

If you signed up for AllBlk through Roku, (ie. RokuPay), then you will need to view through Roku Channel (using a Roku device/RokuTV or Roku mobile app).

Also, if you signed up through Roku, make sure all your Roku devices/RokuTVs are using the same Roku account (email address) so that you can share the subscription amongst the "linked" Roku devices,

The benefit up signing up directly with the provider, rather than through Roku is the ability to watch on both Roku and non-Roku devices.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

stifen5

Re: Logging into the allblk app from a different tv

To log into the ALLBLK app on a different TV, download the app, select "Sign In," enter your credentials, or use an activation code linked to your account from a mobile device. thanks

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.