Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
D1134gfty

Issues with Night Flight not accepting my login

I cannot log on to Night Flight with my ROKU.  I assume it's a Night Flight issue, but curious as to whether any other ROKU users are having issues.  The app opens but will not accept my log-in credentials.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Issues with Night Flight not accepting my login

Hi @D1134gfty,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your problem accessing the Night Flight app on your Roku. We may know if you subscribe through the standalone channel or Roku Pay. If you subscribe through Standalone, it's best to reach out directly to get the channel going on your Roku, as they can resolve the error you are having with the channel login. Please be noted that Roku doesn't manage channel logins or authentication, and many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

On the other hand, if you subscribe through Roku Pay, It will be effective for you to contact our Account-Billing team directly, as they are the best ones who can further assist you. You can visit our Account-Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. There should be an option to talk to one of our live representatives.

Please keep us posted, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos