Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PrairieGirl
Reel Rookie

Re: How do I get Frankspeech?

Jump to solution

When I search on Roku for FrankSpeech I get a message saying "No search results." Now what do I do?

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@PrairieGirl 

If you are in US, I just verified FrankSpeech under both the "Search" and also from "Streaming Channels..Search Channels". (both accessed from Roku Home Screen).

Resulted in Frankspeech - The Home of Free Speech

Can also get from the online Roku Channel Store.

https://channelstore.roku.com/search/frankspeech and 

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/c5a0fd31d906cf7b242b74d51fd8f37c/frankspeech-the-home-of-free-...

Feel free to post back with your Roku model number if you need more help.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
PrairieGirl
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi AvsGunnar, thanks for your help!

I have a new Insignia Fire TV edition. I don't have a separate Roku device, The Roku app on it but can't see how to link it to my online account, maybe that's why the search fails. It doesn't find Frankspeech in the Search like you show, it says No search results. I have a picture of the screen with the message but can't figure out how to attach it here.

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar

Jump to solution

@PrairieGirl 

Ahhh.. That is the issue.  Other streaming platforms (like FireTV), may allow you to install the Roku Channel.  This only gives you access to the Roku Channel content, but not the Roku platform itself.  

In short, you may be able to get the same channels/apps that are available on Roku on your FireTV(albeit, developed for FireTV), but you cannot use a Channel/app specifically designed for Roku on a FireTv or other streaming platform.

Currently, I believe FrankSpeech is only developed for Roku.  There was an Android FrankSpeech app/apk, but I no longer see that in the Play Store.  (You can sideload apps/apks into FireTV using Downloader.)  I don't see support for other platform on the Frankspeech FAQs page. (https://frankspeech.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/1500001950901-FAQ).

In order to get access to the Roku platform, you will need to purchase/obtain a Roku device (streaming player/Streaming Stick/Streambar) and plug that into your FireTV.  In this manner, you can then watch Frankspeech on Roku.  Otherwise, with your FireTV, you can use their browser (or install a new browser to your FireTV) and watch Frankspeech directly through the Frankspeech website. (https://frankspeech.com/live-stream/watch-lindell-tv-live-247)

Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
PrairieGirl
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi AvsGunnar, I was hoping I wouldn't need a separate Roku device, but I guess I do. Using the FireTV browser to watch FranksSpeech on my TV would be fine, now I just need to figure out how to do that. I watch FrankSpeech on my iMac right now. Thanks for your replies and all your help, I really appreciate it. I'm from the old school, when I grew up you simply got off the couch and turned a knob on the TV to get another one of all of three available channels!! LOL!!! Not so easy anymore 😉 Smiley LOL

0 Kudos
PrairieGirl
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Avs, I figured it out! I'm now getting FrankSpeech on the internet through the FireTV Silk browser. I'm getting Steve Bannon/War Room right now. This will do instead of getting a separate Roku device. Thanks again so much! PrairieGirl

Jump to solution

Do I sense a small amount of hostility in this answer? This is why I'm very proud and, in this case, glad to be a conservative. These people on the left seem to have a little man complex. God bless yalls heart, it'll be ok come November 2022 

Re: Is Frankspeech available on Roku? How do I add it to my device?

Jump to solution

Something happened to my channel. My cousin had my phone and he messed up a lot of stuff on my phone and my frank speech was 1 of them. It even messed up my frank speech on my Roco also... I need help recovering it.

0 Kudos
renojim

Jump to solution

@Pamelacutlip196, try https://channelstore.roku.com/details/c5a0fd31d906cf7b242b74d51fd8f37c/frankspeech-the-home-of-free-...

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
cdlgal63
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I can't get it to activate. I've used 3 codes and my phone says it should activate momentarily but never does. Any suggestions?? Tried it on 2 TV's as well. The code screen never changes.

0 Kudos