Welcome to the Roku Community!
If "Info unavailable" is being displayed on your Roku screen and you are stuck on CNN and unable to go to the menu to pick different channels, there could be a few reasons for this issue. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can follow to resolve the problem:
- Restart your Roku: Unplug your Roku device from the power source, wait for about 10 seconds, and then plug it back in. Wait for the device to restart and see if the issue is resolved. You may also try restarting your Roku device by the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.
- Check your internet connection: Make sure that your Roku device is connected to the internet and that your connection is stable. You can check your connection by going to "Settings" > "Network" on the Roku home screen.
- Check for updates: Make sure that your Roku device is running the latest software version. You can check for updates by going to "Settings" > "System" > "System update" on the Roku home screen.
- Try pressing the Home button: Try pressing the Home button on your Roku remote to go back to the Roku home screen. From there, you can select a different channel.
- Check the input source: Make sure that the correct input source is selected on your TV. Press the input button on your TV remote or use the input selector on your TV to ensure that the Roku is selected.
I hope this helps you resolve the issue with "Info unavailable" being displayed on your Roku screen and being stuck on CNN.