Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hoglady716
Channel Surfer

Re: I paid for NewsMax+ but still HAVE NOT been able to watch it yet!!

I have the same problem if not worse we opted to pay for the yearly subscription not realizing there was this problem..Roku charged my account $52 and I STILL can't get access!  When I try to watch in the app it says subscribe to monthly!! After they have my YEARLY cost!! This is so frustrating

nessaf

Same as others here. I really enjoy the Newsmax programming and was NOT aware they were moving to a paid app until 2 days of seeing a Newsmax2 on tv.  I subscribed for one year of Newsmax+, was charged and each time I try to watch it offers me the option to purchase a monthly subscription.  Is this a Roku or a Newsmax issue?  It needs to be resolved ASAP.    

Rick23

I paid for newsmax yesterday and I'm having the same trouble at least it's not just me 

I have the same problem. Roku & Newsmax won't talk to you.  Leave message. Never had an issue paying & receiving a channel.  Very poor set up service, in order to receive this channel.   Newsmax plus.  

gvanover1

Same with me.  I paid the monthly fee and still cannot login.  I joined on Nov3rd so I hope they dont try to charge me for the time I have not en ablr to login.

0 Kudos

We paid for a year to Newsmax plus, return our money or make Newsmax work. Turned off auto renewal but still cannot cancel my subscription..... give us the programming or give our MONEY BACK....

cmharvey

Re: i have to keep logging in to Newsmax+ every time that i turn on my TV. How do i change this ?

also, the sign on screen requires me to sign in on my new e-mail address and password, and i am unable to change the old e-mail address to the new one- the error message i get is that there is an existing account and it will not accept my e-mail and password changes. please help

e-mail address to reply to is : heaharvey02@gmail.com

0 Kudos
BWL

Re: i have to keep logging in to Newsmax+ every time that i turn on my TV. How do i change this ?

Same here, purchased the annual Newsmax Subscription 

and now it prompts me to order the monthly. Can’t watch it, don’t know how to get a refund. Can somebody from ROKU help? 

0 Kudos
jerreld
Reel Rookie

I subscribed to the monthly, and now it wants me to subscribe to annual, and I still can’t watch. I cancelled my automatic subscription 

0 Kudos
NoNewsmaxPlus
Reel Rookie

I tried to subscribe to Newsmax + by opening an account through their new Newmaxplus page link whenever they changed over to a pay service.  When I saw I had to give them a credit card I exited the window without doing so.

I saw the Roku app at the bottom of that link page so I clicked on it.  It asked what subscription I wanted.....monthly for 4.99 or yearly for 49.99.   I clicked on yearly button.  I went through Roku who used my pay pal and charged my credit card 52,99 including taxes and fees. 

When I went to access Newsmax+ I couldn't get in.  When I click on a tv show like Rob Schmitt I see a white PLAY button.  I click on it and it takes me a page with a message saying YOU ARE NOT SIGNED IN (errorCode {Code error}).  I know that I am logged into Newsmax app and I also updated the Newmax app.   I click on the white INFO button above the you are not signed in message and I the only option I get is to purchase a NEW monthly subscription for 4.99. 
I called the customer service number for Newmax and the man told me I am not showing as paid and that I have to pay them with a credit card (which he was willing to take at that time).  Of course, I refused to do that since I already paid through Roku. 

I go to Roku online and try to get support from them and when I click on "Question about a subscription" I see Newsmax is on the active subscription list.   When I click on the CONTACT US link to the far right next to the Newsmax subscription all it does is roll, roll, roll, and never connects.  How do I get this to work????   This stinks!  I paid a year in full and have nothing to show for it!!  HELP!!  Does anyone have a customer service phone number for Roku???
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.