Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rahulmoras78
Reel Rookie

I cant add or install paramout+ and Disney Plus in my roku ultra

Jump to solution

Hi, 
I have a new Roku Ultra device,  and I can't install or Add the Paramount+ and Disney+ channels. 
this channels not see/appears in option list for streaming players. and the SEARCH option not appears in the Roku Menu.

I need install this channels. 

Thank you !

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I cant add or install paramout+ and Disney Plus in my roku ultra

Jump to solution

Hi @rahulmoras78,

Thank you for bringing the issue you are facing to our attention. We appreciate your interest in joining the Roku Community and we're happy to have you on board.

Please note that Paramount+ and Disney Plus are currently only accessible in certain regions. We do not have a dedicated Roku presence in Venezuela at this time, so it is very likely the channel is not currently available on the Roku platform.

Hope this helps clarify.

Regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Where are you located?  No all apps are available in all regions and if you're in a region not officially supported by Roku many apps and features won't be available.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
rahulmoras78
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

hi.. I am in Venezuela, but my last IPtv device (TX3), my laptop and my cellphone,  no have problem to install and user the paramount+ and Disney+.

I think that problem is not  my location.  

My Roku ultra LT no have the SEARCH opcion. I not SEARCH by letters noting, The all manual and videos the roku device have a Search opcion in your menu.

thank...

0 Kudos
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @rahulmoras78,

Thank you for bringing the issue you are facing to our attention. We appreciate your interest in joining the Roku Community and we're happy to have you on board.

Please note that Paramount+ and Disney Plus are currently only accessible in certain regions. We do not have a dedicated Roku presence in Venezuela at this time, so it is very likely the channel is not currently available on the Roku platform.

Hope this helps clarify.

Regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rahulmoras78
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

hi,

I don't understand this situation. On my other devices (iptvbox, cellphone, tablet and laptop) in this region, paramount+ and disney+ install and operate perfectly.
Only on the new roku I have this doesn't work well.
Above all, it is strange that I do not have the option to search anywhere available in the menu.
If this situation cannot be resolved, I will withdraw and return the ROku,.
In my case I use Netflix, Youtube, Paramaount+ and Disney+,, the renewal of my IPTVBOX from TX3 to Roku will not be possible. 

Thnak, 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @rahulmoras78,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

Please be aware that a Roku device will work in any location. However, channels may not be available on your device in that location based on each channel provider's discretion. If you're in a region not officially supported by Roku, many apps and features won't be available.

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, because there may be some instances in which the particular channel provider demands additional information or facts on the subscribers that we do not have access to, we recommend to our customers contacting the channel provider's support and inquiring further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.