Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
REHefner
Reel Rookie

Re: Hulu keeps going back to the Roku home screen

Jump to solution

This is happening on 3 devices here as well. But Hulu is working fine on one smart TV just using the TV app without a Roku. So it's looking definitely like a Roku issue but no answer is being offered. We've tried every suggested fix multiple times.

Jump to solution

I tried this "fix"it didn't work for me. I am thinking of looking into to other streaming devices this is ridiculous!

Jump to solution

I have same issue. It happens on all channels on Hulu and even on other streaming channels.

mandy11
Roku Guru

Re: Keeps kicking me out of my apps and back to the home screen

Jump to solution

You can bet the bank it's not Hulu because it happens to hundreds of people in dozens of other apps

dkawallek
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue as well.  Been doing it all week long while watching Fox News.  I've done all the requested fixes but still sending me to the Roku Home Screen after a new hour starts.

Matt23
Reel Rookie

FOX NEWS dropping off on HULU and reverts to ROKU home screen on the hour.

Jump to solution

I am having trouble with FOX NEWS on HULU. I have done all the tricks, resets and un install reinstalls. 

While watching live fox news, at the top of every hour , fox drops off and reverts me to the home roku screen. No other channels on hulu do this. Just fox live. Is this a hulu problem or a roku problem?  Does anyone know the fix to this?  Please share your thoughts. Thanks Matt.

cdguntharp

Jump to solution

I have three TCL tvs (relative new) all with Roku. Each tv will stop while streaming Hulu and go to the Roku home screen. This has happened mostly on Fox News but has happened on other channels. Two are wi-fi and one is wired.

cdguntharp

hulu going back to roku home

Jump to solution

I have three TCL tvs (relative new) all with Roku. Each tv will stop while streaming Hulu and go to the Roku home screen. This has happened mostly on Fox News but has happened on other channels. Two are wi-fi and one is wired.

crycramer
Reel Rookie

Re: hulu going back to roku home

Jump to solution

That is happening on our 2 TV's also (for the last 2weeks). As you mentioned, mostly while watching fox news. It's so very irritating. Hopefully they can address the problem and fix it.

kdsosu

Re: FOX NEWS dropping off on HULU and reverts to ROKU home screen on the hour.

Jump to solution

I don't think it is a Roku issue but a Hulu issue. The same thing happens to me but only when watching Fox News.  The Wokies at Hulu at work.