Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IronFist
Reel Rookie

Re: Hulu keeps going back to the Roku home screen

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue and I always keep Fox News on in the background. It’s only when I’m watching live tv and it crashes every hour on the third minute of every hour (5:03, 6:03, etc) but not when I’m watching programs on demand. I have no clue why it does this. I’ll have to try watching another channel live and see if it’s all live programming or just Fox News. 

0 Kudos
WiseWoman
Channel Surfer

Re: FOX NEWS dropping off on HULU and reverts to ROKU home screen on the hour.

Jump to solution

Issue ID 41-246-183

0 Kudos
Jdjacobs57
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

No, you don't need this information. EVERYONE is having the same issue!

WiseWoman
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

20230620_160347.jpg

0 Kudos
JoolsRules

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue.  It's a real pain, only on Fox, at exactly 3 minutes after the top of the hour.  Calling Hulu tomorrow.   It has to be their issue. It doesn't happen if I watch fox live through the Roku channel. 

Karen_NJ
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Model 3810X-Roku Streaming Stick+

Serial # YHOOCN697956

Device ID C137DC697956

Software Version 12.00 build 4184-50

Happens consistently watching Fox News - Hulu Version 6.70 build 2

ID after pressing Home 5 x and Back 5 x - 56-246-961

0 Kudos
Gsroot
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Fox News runs fine on my android phone using the Hulu app. So, this also seems to indicate that Roku is the culprit, as opposed to Hulu. Given the number of users with this issue, you'd think Roku and Hulu would get their techies together, rather than continuing to annoy their loyal customers. 

0 Kudos
gwigington
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It's definitely a Hulu issue. I got irritated and switched to Sling and Fox runs with no interruptions. Since ROKU and HULU can't seem to get it together, just dump HULU. They don't seem to care about their subscribers. It's also definitely a recent update as I've had HULU for almost 3 years with no issue on FOX news until 2 weeks ago. All the other channels work fine and it happens on multiple devices. My guess is Disney is just being difficult to anyone that watches FOX. Again, keep your politics out of my paid subscriptions. Otherwise I just move on.    

WiseWoman
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Looks like Hulu is going to have to give all us paying customers a credit on our next bill for complete aggrevation and not getting what we are paying for! FIX THE EFFING PROBLEM!

jrmint
Reel Rookie

Re: Hulu keeps going back to the Roku home screen

Jump to solution

Any luck?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.