Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
csetera
Channel Surfer

Re: Hulu Streaming Failures require restart on TCL TV

I've said it a few times before.  This is TV-specific.  Going to a different TV at the same time works fine.  In addition, I have never seen this issue on my other TVs or streaming sticks.

In the end, if something has improved here in the software then I'm all good, but I want people to be clear that this is not related to Hulu downtime.

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

@csetera  Roku does not develop the Hulu channel for Roku. Hulu does. The error code you see has a specific link someone post to tell you how to address it. Why it’s happening on 1 TV who knows. Have you reached out to TCL?

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

@csetera  The error code is specific to Hulu. It’s actually an error from Hulu servers. Read this link.

What Does Hulu Error Code p-dev320 Mean

Hulu Error Code: P-Dev320 specifies the issues with Hulu main servers that cannot process your Hulu app request. This error usually occurs on Hulu digital media players apps. Generally, it is from Hulu’s end but it could also be a problem with your internet connection or outdated Hulu app.

https://www.screenbinge.com/hulu/fix-hulu-error-code-p-dev320/amp/

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.