Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: You can now add Peacock to Roku

Jump to solution

@woof359

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that if you are adding a channel to your Roku account through the Roku Store online, your channels will not be readily available on your Roku device. 

We would recommend checking for a system update for your Roku device through:

Settings > System > System update > Check now

After your device updates, try checking to see if the channel has been added to your Home screen.

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
bonnielee
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I looked at ALL available channels and could not find Peacock.  What am I doing wrong?

Thank you,

Bonnie

[personal information]

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hello @bonnielee

Thanks for reaching out. 

Please be advised that the Peacock channel is only compatible with certain Roku models. For more information, you can visit this link: https://www.peacocktv.com/help/article/what-devices-and-platforms-are-supported-by-peacock

I hope this helps!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: How to get Peacock TV on my Roku device

Jump to solution

Hello,

I added Peacock Tv today 2/19/2022, it did not show up on my device. I added the channel on MY Roku it installed perfectly. I unplugged and plugged my device Peacock was not there. I went back into My Roku to uninstall but I can not find on how to uninstall. Can someone help me out please.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @connie_queen

Thanks for the post.

If you haven't tried yet, run a manual update on your Roku player for the channel to show up. To do this, go to Settings > System > System update > Check now. If still no dice, please reply here with the serial number of the affected Roku device. It can be found in Settings > System > About.

Keep us posted!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

It says on the roku site that Peacock tv is installed but i dont see the app and when i search on my roku device for peacock tv it dont pop up. I cant figure out the private channel thing she said its supposed to be installed i have latest software uodates and all...i dont understand helppp!

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

As noted many times in this thread, some older model Roku's are not supported by Peacock

0 Kudos
RedPansie

Re: peacock not showing up on my ROKU SE

Jump to solution

I have a very old Roku. Roku 2 XD. I do have a Peacock subscription. I installed the Peacock channel from my laptop within my Roku account, but it does not show up on my TV screen. Is my Roku too old??

0 Kudos
RedPansie

Jump to solution

I believe the serial number on my Roku is 12C2AW060909. Can you tell me for sure if it is too old to get Peacock?

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Yes. That Roku is WAY too old. Many services may not longer support it. If you want to keep using Roku, I recommend the Roku Express 4K+. Stay away from the regular Express as it has too little memory. The 4K+ will be a major upgrade from your Roku2. If you link it to the same Roku account, it will automatically download your apps. Depending on the app and if you subscribe through Roku or directly, it may auto-login. Otherwise, you will need to log back into some of them.

0 Kudos