Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GregR66

How to fix the Sling app not letting me enter my password

I just tried that link. It went to a "404 Something's Broke" page.

https://www.sling.com/help/en/troubleshooting/international-support/in-language-support

Yeah ever'thing at Sling broke; now that broke too...

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to fix the Sling app not letting me enter my password

Hi @GregR66,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your problem with the Sling TV app. What Roku device are you using right now? (e.g., Roku Express, Roku Streambar, Roku TV; specify TV) Are you getting any error messages or error codes? In some cases, removing the channel and then reinstalling it may help. Please follow the steps below:

1. Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press the Star button to open the options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.
  2. Restart your Roku device: Restart your device from Settings > System > Power > System Restart (if you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step).
  3. Re-install the channel: After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store or Search and add the channel again.

Let us know if this works for you.
Best regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos