Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EMG5

How to Upgrade Peacock to Premium Plus?

Jump to solution

I would like to upgrade my Peacock Premium subscription to Peacock Premium Plus.  My Peacock account, and the customer service rep from Peacock, said I need to do this via my Roku device.  Roku ONLY gives me the option to cancel, not upgrade.  My subscription is through Roku.  Can anyone help??  

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: How to Upgrade Peacock to Premium Plus?

Jump to solution

Hi @EMG5

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

You might need to cancel your subscription through Roku and instead subscribe directly with Peacock. But look at the subscriptions page under your Roku user account (https://my.roku.com) and see if it offers any upgrade method there. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @EMG5, we see you are looking to upgrade your Peacock TV subscription on your device and we are here to help! We can see that on our end that once logged into the Peacock TV channel, you can go to account settings by selecting "Account" from the profile selection screen. From here you can select "Change Plan" and be able to modify your Peacock TV subscription to Peacock Free, Peacock Premium, or Peacock Premium Plus. We hope this information helps, many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. For more information about the Peacock TV channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Peacock TV support directly to inquire further. #HappyStreaming 

MtCa

Jump to solution

Either I don't understand your instructions or it doesn't work.  I've tried through the Peacock website and my Roku account and can't get Premium Plus.

RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @EMG5

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

Hodge53

Jump to solution

No option to upgrade.

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Hodge53

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

Gibbler
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Did you ever figure this out? I just went through taking 75 pics of the same tv screen with someone named Rico on Roku support and it was pointless!!! 

Gibbler
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

The only resolution is to cancel it through Roku and sign up a completely different account through peacock itself. Dumb…and irritating!

cyanflow

Jump to solution

Worked perfectly right on my TV screen like you said. Thank you