Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Convert my YouTube Videos to be used on a Roku

Hello everyone,

I make a much better nurse than an IT person. Can anyone please explain what apps I should use to convert my YouTube videos so that I can upload them to Roku? I own the rights to the videos. I have a hundred videos to convert. So, if you could recommend a reputable company to complete the conversions, I'd appreciate that information too.

Thanks in advance!

-Eunice

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Valmagic

I factory restored my tv

I factory  restarted my TV and now I can't even connect to internet  because it's a TCL roku tv

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How to Convert my YouTube Videos to be used on a Roku

@NurseEunice, it's not clear what you're trying to do.  Are you wanting to make your videos available to other Roku users or just yourself?  There is no "upload them to Roku".  You either watch them via your own equipment or create an app to make them available to others, but if they're already on Youtube, they're already available to Roku users.  As far as making them compatible with Roku devices, you can probably just download them from Youtube in MP4 format.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos