Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mike5555
Reel Rookie

How I upgraded from Newsmax2 to Newsmax Plus for Roku tv

First I paid for my subscription from the Newsmax sight. Then I went to newsmax on my roku tv and clicked over to the far left of my screen to the UPDATE CHANNEL, it updated then it wanted me to sign in using the email and password I used to sigh up on the Newsmax sight. That's it I now have Newsmax Plus. I hope this helps.

4 REPLIES 4
Laine51
Reel Rookie

Re: How I upgraded from Newsmax2 to Newsmax Plus for Roku tv

Correct. I was going to post the same info.  I'm watching Chris Salcedo on Roku on my Samsung TV. Good luck everyone and have a great afternoon/evening. 😍

0 Kudos

How do I sign up for Newsmax+ on Ruko

mike5555
Reel Rookie

You don't. You have to sign up for the new Newsmax channel on the newsmax sight. Then go to the Roku channel and follow the above directions.

0 Kudos
AngelandDeeA
Reel Rookie

That is exactly how we did it, because we still cannot sign in using our Roku account info, even though it asks us if we want to sign in using that when we get booted out of the app and need to sign back in. We are still having issues with being signed out of the app on our Roku devices and needing to sign back in. When I contacted Roku support just now, I was told it's an ongoing issue with the Newsmax app that Newsmax is working on, and I'd have to call them for more info because it's not a Roku issue, no matter if you signed up on Newsmax or through Roku.  😞

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.