Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeanpowers

Re: Oneforallcommittee.org adds!

I am tired of Roku advertising this group’s campaign adds. They are complete lies and should be banned! I despise liars!

ARIII

Re: Kamala Harris commercial on Real America's Voice News channel

Good riddance!

0 Kudos
rkubesh
Reel Rookie

Re: Has anyone seen republican commercials or is Ruko only airing for the Democrat party?

It is rediculous. I am ready to stream shows until the ads are done with. 

Rivbrat74
Reel Rookie

I am so tired of the Kamala Harris commercials. The lies that she says should not be allowed. I don’t care if she pays for the ad or not. Roku should not air someone that is spreading lies about someone. And there is ample amounts of proof she is lying. Roku is showing they support one side of the aisle. And that is wrong. A company should remain neutral and give both candidates equal time. I’m done supporting Roku. 

0 Kudos

Re: Has anyone seen republican commercials or is Ruko only airing for the Democrat party?

Same here. Just more propaganda from the 'highly' educated, and media bias. 

0 Kudos
dc80

Re: No political ads, please!

Couldn't agree more!  This is the last place for ads that are completely untrue, especially.  If these ads are not researched, they have no place in my house!

0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: No political ads, please!

If you want some peace, give Netflix a try.  Or any other channel/app where you, the viewer, are the paying customer instead of the advertiser.

Banned but back. Because why not?
Briwi

Yes Roku channels have been awful!!  I've had to turn down the volume every time Kamala is on.. I hate hate looking at all of those commercials day in and day out of Kamala !  Roku please please stop all these **bleep** commercials you can't even watch a movie or anything anymore without seeing her face on there!!  It's terrible!!

andyross
Roku Guru

Do you live in a "swing" state?

0 Kudos
Briwi

I'm so sick of seeing Kamala on Roku all day long !  please Roku enough is enough!   I'm so sick of seeing her face on Roku day in and day out saying the same thing all day long !  I can't take this until November !  this is too much!!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.