Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Surf
Channel Surfer

HOW CAN ANY BIG COMPANY THINK IT'S OK TO OUTSOURCE ITS CUSTOMER SERVICE

It's fn 2023 and Roku thinks its ok to ignore all of these requests TO ADD tWITTER vIDEO? I will never buy another Roku product ever again. My remote issue is still not fixed even though I switched TVs. Roku is Woku and bRoku! I'll never buy another one of their SHT products again!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: HOW CAN ANY BIG COMPANY THINK IT'S OK TO OUTSOURCE ITS CUSTOMER SERVICE

Hi @Surf,

Thank you for your post.

We apologize for this experience. We'll do our best to address all your concerns.

To the request for the inclusion of the Twitter app on the Roku platform, we suggest you reach out to the provider directly to request and inquire further. As for the remote issues, would you mind specifying which Roku remote this is? And what troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.