Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iisusi

HELP! I need help with downloading HBO Max on my roku

HELP! I need help with downloading HBO Max on my roku

As the title says, I have tried everything, but my Roku only displays the new version, "Max." I don't yet have MAX in my country, and every time I want to watch something, I have to airplay it on my phone.
Please tell me if there is a way to download HBO MAX rather than have MAX on the device.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: HELP! I need help with downloading HBO Max on my roku

Hi @iisusi,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand you're having a problem with the HBO Max or Max app. Help is here. Please be advised that HBO Max is now the Max app since the last update. You can use the same credentials to access the channel. If you need further assistance with the channel, we suggest contacting the channel provider's support team for further assistance.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.