Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

H&C TV paid but not playing

I subscribed and was charged for H&C TV but still can not play anything on it. It keeps asking me to subscribe again.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: H&C TV paid but not playing

Hello @juniperrobin

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Could you tell us more about the issue you run into? How are you accessing the show, on the Roku Channel or directly to the channel? Also, does your subscription is through The Roku Channel or directly to the channel?

Please let us know. We'd like to know more about how we can help.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos

Subscription is directly through Ruku. Trying to play on Roku. It just brings me to the subscribe screen every time.

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

We appreciate your response @juniperrobin

We would recommend removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back and try to log in to your account. 

To help troubleshoot the issue further, follow this link: How to resolve a channel playback issue

Hope you'll find this information useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos

I removed the channel. Restarted the Roku tv. Added the channel back in. Logged in and tried to play multiple videos. It still wants me to select a plan and be charged again for watching. Again, I have already paid for this channel.

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Thanks for your response @juniperrobin

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact H&C TV support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

You can reach their support team here: https://support.horseandcountry.tv/

Best regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@juniperrobin Are you trying to play the channel from the Roku channel or from its own app?  Try using the Roku channel.

0 Kudos