Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anni1226
Reel Rookie

Re: Great British Baking Show VOD?

Jump to solution

It's so weird - I go to the Roku Channel on my Smart TV and search for the Great British Bake off, but there are no results. I guess it's not so smart after all. LOL again, thanks for your suggestions/ help.

0 Kudos
Asellus
Streaming Star

Re: Great British Baking Show VOD?

Jump to solution

Try Great British Baking Show. It's not under Bake Off.

Sorry. Had to edit this for a correction.

The Extra Slice and Celebrity episodes are under their Bake Off title. Everything else is Baking Show (American and British versions).

They keep messing around with the titles once in a while, and it keeps swapping between the two. Last time I posted in early April, the Extra Slice episodes were under Baking Show. Sorry about all the confusion. Kind of wish they'd stop doing that because I keep having to refind them sometimes.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.