Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Great British Baking Show VOD?

Jump to solution

Please keep us posted! I had just started season 6, got to the technical challenge and had to pause because-KIDS. When I returned later, it had vanished 😭 I am heartbroken!! 😭💔😭💔

Kkv
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

WOO HOO it’s back on Roku. I just went in to check and everything is back and working as usual!  Thanks to all for your comments and work to get this fixed. And thank you Roku for listening. 

0 Kudos
GBBOfan

Jump to solution

I found it again today! (8-5-2023) Go out to the starting interface (where there is the menu on the left with Home). Scroll down in that list to Search. Search for Great British (don’t include Bake-Off as the character used for the hyphen is inconsistent and search won’t find it). In the search results under TV and Movies, scroll to the right until you see the GBBO cover image with the chocolate cake and raspberries. Add it to your Saved List and you can then easily find and navigate to all episodes (seasons 1-7). #gbbo 

0 Kudos
FeleciaH
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Celebrity version is still not back, but I'm happy to be able to watch again.  I was working my way through the Celebrity episodes and was on the next to last season.

0 Kudos
sheared
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

That worked for me too! I cannot select the collection that wants to always show, but typing "Great British" pulled up the correct listing. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Asellus
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thanks, all. It seems that everything is on there, but they just renamed it all to baking show.

Celebrity version was named Celebrity Baking Show. You will find it under that title.

I guess must have just been one of those rebranding things since their version is the American Baking Show?

0 Kudos
Meematoad

Jump to solution

Thank you all.  I’m happy to have found them both!

0 Kudos
EarlyGBBO
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Netflix does not have Seasons 1-7. That's the problem. 

0 Kudos
EarlyGBBO
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Netflix only has seasons 8 and up. No Mel, Sue or Mary over there. 😥

0 Kudos
EarlyGBBO
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Are you sure about this? I can only find it Live which so far is only running Extra Slice and Celebrity. 

0 Kudos