Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great American Baking Show Holiday Edition

Received an email stating this was now on Roku. When I log in I see the show and when I choose it to play it the screen switches back to the Home Screen. 

I have successfully streamed 6 other shows and do not have this issue. 

checked for software updates and everything is updated. 

tried swapping networks and it still does the same thing. 

Reset device and still have the same issue. 

logged out and logged back in, issue persists. 

rebooted entire network, device, logged back in and still the same issue. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Great American Baking Show Holiday Edition

@FrustratedWthis 

I see Great American Baking Show Holiday Edition as available via Hulu.  Seems to be playing fine (random episodes from both seasons) on my Ultra 4660.

Great American Baking Show: Celebrity Holiday that is playing on the Roku Channel crashed back to Home Screen initially, but after restarting my device and trying it again, both S1 and S2 loaded and played fine. (there is only one episode per season).

If you have any VPNs in use (or your router is using an integrated one), much of the Roku content will not play, depending on the VPN.

If you have access to mobile hotspot, try connecting the Roku device to it and playing the content.  If it plays correctly, then likely a network/router configuration (or the way Roku is seeing your connection) is the likely issue.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.