Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sband3
Reel Rookie

Grandkids' shows only showing in Spanish!!

Many of my grandkids' shows are now only popping up in spanish even though my settings are English. VERY aggravating! Blippi, Meeka, Brain Candy TV just to name a few. I NEED A FIX TO THIS!! We surely didn't buy Roku devices that were Spanish only. In Brain Candy TV, when opening settings within the channel, it shows Spanish as the ONLY option now. One day all the channels were working fine and now, there is a very select few that we can watch.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Grandkids' shows only showing in Spanish!!

@sband3 

I did see Brain Candy playing only in Spanish, but Blippi and Meekah loaded up fine for me in English on the Roku Channel.

The free channel Plex that can be installed on your Roku device has 3 Seasons of Brain Candy and is playing in English.

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/68e8d568fdd68a1197a2b9a5f69e16c0/plex-free-movies-and-tv

Additionally, free Kidoodle.tv also contains all the following of the above. (Blippi, Meekah, Brain CandyTV)

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/2f240c7bf36da86f15e491008bc69473/kidoodletv-safe-streaming

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Hannah2

Re: Grandkids' shows only showing in Spanish!!

I am dealing with the same thing different shows mine never offered Spanish because I didn't want it available on mine and now most of what is offered on shows I have watched forever is all in Spanish only 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.