Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bx190
Reel Rookie

Gagaoolala app hasn't loaded content in over a week

The gagaoolala app hasn't worked in over a week. I've emailed the company but no answer and I don't see any outages on their part that I could find. I have three roku devices, two express and one tcl roku smart tv. It doesn't load any content on any of them. I just have a purple circle going round and that's it. I've tried all troubleshooting recommendations even factory reset a stick but nothing works. Is this usual for roku or because of the new update. The only reason I got the subscription to the service was because I could watch on roku devices.

4 REPLIES 4
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Gagaoolala app hasn't loaded content in over a week

Hi @Bx190

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Does the issue only occur on GagaOOLala or across other channels installed on your Roku device?

Have you tried removing the affected channel GagaOOLala  and then re-install again? If not,we suggest starting there. In some cases, removing the affected channel and then re-installing it may help. Restart your device before re-adding the channel back in to ensure the process is successful. We recommend doing this through the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If there is no Power submenu, proceed to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link for more information: How do I resolve channel playback issues? | Official Roku Support.

Let us know if there's any difference after.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Bx190
Reel Rookie

I've already tried everything that you've suggested but to no avail. It's only on gagaoolala app but it is across all three of my devices. What I do find strange is that the channel says version 1.1 in the menu but comes up version 1 when installed.

RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Bx190,
Thanks for following up!

Since you're still running into an issue, I'd recommend contacting GagaOOLala support to report the issue.

We appreciate you posting in the Roku Community!
Best regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MurrayReads
Reel Rookie

Yeah I believe it’s effecting multiple platforms. Roku and Apple apps are not responding