Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Free Peacock not working on my Roku

Jump to solution

It seems like a syncing issue between Xfinity and Roku. Try unlinking and re-linking your Xfinity account on the Peacock app. You can also restart your Roku and ensure both the app and system are up to date. If the issue persists, contact Roku support for further troubleshooting.

0 Kudos
WoWo295
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you. I tried a number of things and none worked. I turned it on today and it's working again. Mysteries of the Universe.

0 Kudos
WoWo295
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I tried a number of things and none worked. I turned on the TV today and it's working. Who knows why.. How do I mark this as solved?

0 Kudos
WoWo295
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I had tried everything that has been mentioned. Removing the app, everything. Today it's all working again. I have no idea why. I'm happy to have found this community, though! Thank you!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.