Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mamie2
Reel Rookie

Free 7 day Paramount trial on Roku Channel

Hi -I signed up for the basic Paramount+ Free Trial on Roku Channel BUT the movie advertised (& the reason I opted for the offer) doesn’t have playback features? Tho I was able to watch other shows last nite…?

IMG_9982.jpeg

IMG_9983.jpeg

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Free 7 day Paramount trial on Roku Channel

Hi, @Mamie2.

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We'd be happy to share further information about your content concern.

Since you've subscribed to Paramount Plus via Roku, please be informed that you have to access this app inside The Roku Channel. As we've checked, this content is not available on Paramount Plus via The Roku Channel, and it may be possible that it has already been removed (expired) as per the license agreement. 

No worries! You may directly coordinate this with Paramount Plus Support for further assistance as they manage their app on the Roku streaming platform independently. This includes content available within their app.

In the meantime, the movie Cousins is available to stream via Prime Video, Apple TV, and Fandango at Home. 

We hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.