Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iva
Reel Rookie

Re: Fox News Channel not available

I’m with you 100% we have a Roku in every room but I’m about to look into other streaming services because I have the distinct feeling Roku themselves have done this. 
to those who keep saying it’s the Fox app- it is not. And yes, we have a subscription to watch this is Roku specific.  

0 Kudos
Barney3
Binge Watcher

I still dont understand why Roku has Fox Nation as a pay channel but not Fox News.... Revenue Roku 

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Is a separate Fox News subscription available anywhere? From what I can tell, the Fox News app is a TV Everywhere app and requires having a Live TV cable/satellite/streaming service subscription. Doing some Googling, only Fox Nation is available as a standalone subscription.

And again, Roku does NOT write the apps! It's up to the services and developers. It's also up to Fox Broadcasting as to what is available as a subscription and what type of subscription.

Barney3
Binge Watcher

Fox News is not available as a standalone streaming service.  I have done the research.

0 Kudos
jawarters1
Reel Rookie

This appears to be a Verizon Fios issue. I was finally able to login to Fox News, although the activation was not immediate

0 Kudos
iva
Reel Rookie

I have a subscription and up to a year ago it was working. Fox works on other devices. This certainly appears to be a Roku specific issue.   And I have multiple Roku devices two older two newer (within 2yrs purchased) Roku and all four will not play Fox News even when I’ve logged into provider.  

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.