Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rtracey

Re: Fox News Channel not available

Went to YouTube and got fox live now on but it’s not the same 

0 Kudos
Sarge715
Binge Watcher

You can add WOW to the list of cable companies that do not support ROKU anymore. If you want Foxnews you have to buy Sling or YouTube TV. Sad commentary on the cable companies. Apparently these companies do not want us watching conservative news channels. When only mainstream media is allowed we only get their slanted opinion which leaves out very important news about our government. 

0 Kudos
LKC1

I have the same problem. The Fox News Channel app that comes with the Roku device has always worked until three weeks ago. Now nothing. Roku rep needed an “update” on my credit card payment before it could be looked into. BS. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@LKC1, I sincerely doubt you contacted a Roku rep.  Roku doesn't charge for support, period.  I hope you didn't give this "rep" any information.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.