Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fireplace Apps by the Developer Nextin

I recently purchased the "Fireplace Master Collection" by the developer Nextin and today I found they are now forcing me to download a different app they developed named "Fireplace Ambiance" which is asking for me to upgrade to use its features. 

Upon further digging I've found 14 of the 24 fireplace apps on Roku have been developed by Nextin or another company named "Visual Streams" which has an identical privacy policy:

• Burning Logs Fireplace - 24/7 Fire Videos on Screen Channel
  • Christmas Fireplace Ambience Collection - Xmas Holiday Ambience Videos
  • Christmas Fireplace Ambience Collection Free - Xmas Holiday Ambience Videos
  • Christmas Fireplace Nights - Xmas Tree & Fire place (Visual Streams)
  • Cozy Fireplace - Relax Fire Vibes
  • Fireplace Ambience - Virtual Fire Place for TV
  • Fireplace Master Collection - Fire Video Screensaver to Relax, Meditate & Sleep in 4k
  • Fireplace Meditation - Relax, Meditate & Sleep with Fire
  • Fireplace Music - Fire Ambience in 4K Channel
  • Fireplace Videos - 24/7 Fire Screen saver HD Channel for Meditation & Relaxation
  • Fireplaces - Fire place Videos on Screen in 4K
  • Home Fireplace - Fire Videos on Screen
  • The Fire Place - Fireplace Ambiance Screen saver Channel (Visual Streams)
  • Virtual Fire Place - 247 Fireplace Video Channel (Visual Streams)

I reached out to the developer at developer.nextin@gmail.com and I'm waiting for a response.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Fireplace Apps by the Developer Nextin

I purchased the same app back during the pandemic. I can’t use it at all now. It wants me to subscribe to a monthly subscription instead, which is way too expensive IMO. So far no luck getting a response from the support email address listed. I emailed a couple of months ago with no response. Just tried again, but not feeling too hopeful. Thanks for the info on this company! Hopefully can find one of their apps that work without having to pay again. I’m still salty about that!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.