Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ja47652

Sling not loading on the Roku, but all of my other streaming apps are working. HELP!

Jump to solution

Sling will not load on my Roku, but my other streaming apps are working. I’ve checked the connection, done a system update, removed the app and re-downloaded it, and it still won’t launch. HELP!  

0 Kudos
Coras

Can't run multiple apps except netflix

Jump to solution

None of my channels except Netflix are working.  What is the problem? I have tried starting the system over and over and nothing.  HIGHLY UPSET ..

0 Kudos
Crazylady
Reel Rookie

Re: Sling not loading on the Roku, but all of my other streaming apps are working. HELP!

Jump to solution

Nothing is working on my Roku - can't stream a thing

0 Kudos
melgmore
Reel Rookie

Re: Error: Can't run channel. Prime, Sling & bunch of others

Jump to solution

Thanks a lot, I did what you recomended and it worked.

0 Kudos
Sgtholman

Re: Can't run multiple apps except netflix

Jump to solution

Same here. Did all the different steps. Nothing works. YouTube loads 100% then goes back to 0% and tells me there is not enough space. I've already deleted 15 channels and it still won't work. Super pissed.

0 Kudos
rockchalk

Re: Hulu and Netflix will not run because it could not be reinstalled from the network

Jump to solution

I'm having this problem with YouTube, YouTubeTv and Amazon Prime. I'm getting really sick of Roku. 

_joco

Re: “Launch failed” and “can’t run channel”

Jump to solution

This continues to be a problem. I followed the removal and reset instructions and get the same error that has been documented in the dozens of previous posts. Please fix. Please advise. 

0 Kudos
SusieCB

Jump to solution

What is the status on fixing the Can't run channel issue?

0 Kudos
JB77

Jump to solution

I am having this exact issue. 

0 Kudos
Snoqualmiegirl
Reel Rookie

Re: can't run channel on one tv but can on another.... any ideas ?

Jump to solution

Same problem here. YouTube and discovery+ won't work in the living room. But bedroom roku is working fine. Totally confused. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.