Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
George7
Binge Watcher

Re: Only 2 channels work after after new remote paired

Jump to solution

I would have to move my parents to Amazon device if this is not solved in a couple of days

I bought the Amazon device but it was more complex to use it so we switched to ROKU

Hopefully they fix it

0 Kudos
George7
Binge Watcher

Re: Error: Can't run channel. Prime, Sling & bunch of others

Jump to solution

a

0 Kudos
level003
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku NOT playing Prime, Sling & bunch of others

Jump to solution

I just tried again, and am happy to report that ALL of my channels are loading - even YTTV. 🙂

0 Kudos
George7
Binge Watcher

Re: All Channels not working except Netflix

Jump to solution

@Julie44 

same with me

same misleading messages 

nothing helps

0 Kudos
JazzAztec
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hey for anyone interested I have solved this for my Roku 3800RW stick. I tried the entire suggested list of fixes, none of them worked. I have never changed screensavers or themes but since one of the suggestions was to set to the default theme (mine already was on roku default),  I tried changing the theme to something else. In my case I went and 'got' the Nautical Theme, set the nautical theme as the default and then tested the Youtube channel. Amazingly it now works. So try fiddling with different themes it seems to have resolved my issue.

Hope this helps someone!

Carol7013
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Okay - I got it to work. I NEVER had Aquatic Life before. I found it and set it as my Screen Saver. I somehow got the Aquatic Life channel as well. YouTube worked! I then removed both the channel and Screen Saver and YouTube continued to work. Restarted Roku and still working. I then used YouTube to set up YouTube TV (it's the last menu item on bottom left side of YouTube - at least for me). 

I have two streaming sticks (not 4K) and more details on previous post earlier today. Good luck everyone, seems like it's a compatibility problem with awkward ways of fixing, but many seem to involve Aquatic Life.

0 Kudos
Mam21
Reel Rookie

Re: Channel launch issue - "Can't run channel" Screenshots

Jump to solution

I was and always have used the Ruko Screensaver, I just now change it to a clock one and now my Sling and YouTube connect again 

0 Kudos
dnatty

Re: Roku NOT playing YouTube

Jump to solution

YouTube, Prime refuse to load as of this a.m. when i moved it to another tv....

They need 2 resolve this...

George7
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I tried switching to another theme than ROKU default

Tried Sling and it does not load

Moved back to ROKU default and tried Sling and it does not load

Does not work for me

0 Kudos
granjadi

Jump to solution

Great!  We appreciate your attention to the matter! However, what is the compensation for not being able to log on to paid streaming sites for days at a time?