Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kat62

Episode missing on Roku Hallmark Movies Now

Jump to solution

Episode 10 of The Way Home isn’t available on streaming Roku Hallmark Movies Now although it aired March 26th.  Not sure why I can’t get it???

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Episode missing on Roku Hallmark Movies Now

Jump to solution

Hi @Kat62 

Thanks for your patience while we looked into the issue.

At this time, we believe the issue should be resolved. We invite you to check to see if you are still seeing the originally reported missing episode.

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be more than happy to continue looking into the issue should you need further assistance.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings @Kat62 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding a missing episode.

Please be aware that I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate Roku team to look into further. Once more information is available, I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

Your patience and understanding in the meantime is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Kat62 

Thanks for your patience while we looked into the issue.

At this time, we believe the issue should be resolved. We invite you to check to see if you are still seeing the originally reported missing episode.

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be more than happy to continue looking into the issue should you need further assistance.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos