Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Allansez
Reel Rookie

Re: Double Draw Solo Poker on new Roku Ultra

@renojim Hey there. Appreciate your response, and sorry for the delay

Status is still the same. App/(my favorite 😢) game will not load to play/engage further than the initial load screen. Channel/App/Game info: DDSP version 2.2, build 1.

I am using a:  Roku 3 model: 4200X -good condition. Current software: 12.0.0 build: 4184-04

Micro SD Card: 13% used, 87% free (1.0/7.8 GB).

Appreciate any/all efforts and your replies. 

A-

0 Kudos
Allansez
Reel Rookie

@Darrow Penny ante(s) only, of course! 😉

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Allansez, I tried to send you a private message, but it failed saying you don't have PMs enabled.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Ptrax

Hi 

I wanted to chime in here as I just experienced the very same issue and would like to provide you some details that I think may get us pointed in the right direction.

1.  I love this game.  I have played it extensively.  I normally play it on my Sanyo set through a 4K+ streaming stick.  Never an issue.

2. Yesterday I wanted to play it in my bedroom on a 32"LG with same model stick   I had exactly  this same issue.  Quick attempt at load and return to home screen.

3.  I checked it on my usual setup and it works no problem(I am looking/playing it now.)

The setup that works requires the stick to plugged into the wall as well as the TV unit as the port doesn't supply the power needed to run the stick.

The setup that "glitches"(The LG) does not require the Auxiliary Power Block to be plugged into the common line voltage of the house to successfully use all of my streaming platforms and several other games.

I also noticed that on the channel store when viewing this developers description it says that there may be associated fees?  I have never had to pay to use this game.  However, on the setup that works, and always has, I have always had a payment device on the account. 

On the setup that doesn't work I actually had no payment instrument associated?

I did remove the channel, entered/validated PayPal instrument, reloaded the game and tried to no avail.

If you want/need any other input from me please don't hesitate to reply and I will help any way I can.

🙂

@Allansez  - Please feel free to message/notify me if I can provide any other info.

0 Kudos