Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Melissa6

Done every step like I was told to do still can't get frndly tc

Help

Email me please I've done exactly what I was told to do still can't get frndly tv

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Dynawd94
Binge Watcher

Re: Done every step like I was told to do still can't get frndly tc

Go to homepage scroll down to streaming channels click OK then scroll down to cable alternatives click OK there you will find the app for frndly

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@Melissa6 

We don't know what you were told. This is your first post, so no previous threads in which to see what you were told.

Here's how I get Frndly TV.

First, I made sure I was in the USA. That was easy. For me, anyway.

Next, I went to the Roku Channel Store (that's on the device or on the Website). I searched for Frndly TV, and found it. Then, I added it to the device.

The next thing I did was go to the Frndly TV Website and signed up. I never use Roku Pay, because I want the ability to use the service on non-Roku devices. You do it as you like, but I know how I like to do it.

Then, I launched the app and entered my credentials.

Then, I watched it. And can watch it any time. And on any device (that's the whole sign up on the Website thing).

If you were given other instructions, unless they're real close to these, they may have been wrong.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@Melissa6 

I'm now seeing that others are reporting issues with Frndly TV. It may be simply bad timing, with you attempting to add the app when the service is experiencing an issue.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos