Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discovery+ on the Roku channel playback issues

The discovery+ on the Roku channel is not playing the certain shows I normally watch, but will play some that I have never seen before. I select “ play episode “ it brings me to a screen for a split second then comes back to “ play episode “. I’ve tried many solutions. 

~ Reset connection

~ Reset TV through the app settings

~ Delete and Add the channel back 

~ Close the app through the options button. 

I’m totally lost without my Discovery+ and it just renewed on 7-3-23 , super bummed out and really doubting Roku… 

Any advice would be appreciated, thank you .

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Discovery+ on the Roku channel playback issues

Hello! @JayGutierrez700,

Thank you for reaching out to the Roku Community!

We would be more than happy to look further into this issue, but we will need more detailed information. Can you please provide us with the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Does this issue occur on a specific channel? If so, what channel and what version or build is the channel? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button.)
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate further. 

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos