Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pandaloha

Disable Crunchyroll autoplay

Jump to solution

My Samsung TV Crunchyroll app has the ability to disable Autoplay to next episode but my Roku Crunchyroll app doesn't have that option.

From Crunchyroll Customer Support...

"If you'd like to stop the autoplay feature in anime, you can simply start a video and then click on the settings button. From there, you will find the option to disable autoplay."

These are the only options I see in my Roku app

Audio

Subtitles/CC

Captions Styling

Closed captions

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Maeglin
Streaming Star

Re: Disable Crunchyroll autoplay

Jump to solution

Found the answer to this one on Reddit. There are 5 menu options, even though for some reason it only shows 4 at a time, and there's no indication of that. You have to scroll down the settings menu to see the Autoplay option. Talk about poor UI decisions...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Maeglin
Streaming Star

Re: Disable Crunchyroll autoplay

Jump to solution

Found the answer to this one on Reddit. There are 5 menu options, even though for some reason it only shows 4 at a time, and there's no indication of that. You have to scroll down the settings menu to see the Autoplay option. Talk about poor UI decisions...

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.