Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dawndarkling
Reel Rookie

Re: Difference between Discovery Plus app and Discovery Plus on Roku Channel??

Jump to solution

But there is. That’s the point of this thread

0 Kudos
Dhutch62

Re: Difference between Discovery Plus app and Discovery Plus on Roku Channel??

Jump to solution

Because Discoveryplus is a stand alone app ,and Roku controls all the discovery plus on the Roku app itself.i ran into the same thing with shudder ,on shudder through Roku you do not get the live channels,but on the stand alone shudder app you do,recently shudder combined all 3 of there live channels into one and raised there price a dollar a month,but on the Vizio smart tv thier shudder app still has all 3 live channels .i bought the Vizio smart TVs because thier cheaper ,but I hook my Roku devices up to the TVs and watch my Roku devices,except for shudder and yes I can use my same email sign in to activate the Vizio shudder app.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.