Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chess Live - Why so many do not like..

I’ve experienced the same as you have described, but much worse. I feel wuite sure there’s only one person playing and they are SORE losers. This player not only shuts down the game, but somehow turns off my ROKU device. How do we get ROKU to ban this game? It behaves like malware on my TV!

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Jimi99
Binge Watcher

Re: Chess Live - Why so many do not like..

I play Chess Live everyday but I play the computer. I figure there isn't going to be someone sitting there waiting for me to play a game anyway. Please do not get rid of Chess Live.

0 Kudos
Williamt100
Roku Guru

I also enjoy playing against the computer - I dislike the on-line play with an 'unknown' opponent due to the frequent "are you still there?" inquires when checkmate is imminent or a blunder leaves them at a disadvantage.

I also use the multiplayer mode to teach my grandchildren how to play -- they really enjoy it!

Roku 3500X
Roku 4400X
Roku 4661X
0 Kudos
Jardewylks
Channel Surfer

I’ve run into sore losers online, too, and I know on my own skin that it can be really frustrating when games start glitching or messing with your device. When I want to avoid all that, I usually play something simpler like solitaire. It’s much less stressful, and I find it really relaxing. If you’re tired of dealing with online game issues, those simple games might be a nice change of pace for you.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.