Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ferenc

Channel store - cannot add applications

I am triying to add Disney, Amazon Video, HBO MAX, all of which offer services in my country and I own a subscription but the Add buton is greyed out, cannot add any of these or others. All I can do in the Channel Store is to search an app and look at the Details, but no add button is functional.

The next issue is with the Roku mobile application, my iPhone says the app is not available in my region (EU). What am I missing here? Before I bought the 2 streaming devices I read on the wbsite that Roku works everywhere. I had to actually search and try to install the mobile app to find out it is restricted. Roku sucks so far, looks like it is lead by yet another bunch of idiots.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: Channel store - cannot add applications

Roku is officially supported in: Australia, United States, Canada, France, United Kingdom, Germany, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, and Peru.  Even within those countries, app availability may vary.  Outside of those countries, app availability will vary A LOT!

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.